Virtual matchmaking events - How do they work?
A matchmaking event is a quick and easy way to meet potential cooperation partners. 20 minutes run fast, but they are enough to build first connections before the meeting ends and the next talk starts.
1:1 Meetings | Facts
- 1:1 Meetings are managed via online Video Calls
- 1:1 meetings can be booked between
3-14 May 2021
- 1:1 meetings can be scheduled
17-14 May 2021 | Upon registration you can indicate the time slots you are available for 1:1 meetings
- You can’t send 1:1 meeting requests?
Please check if you have activated your availability for 1:1 meetings.
see Menu: Meetings -> AVAILABILITY
- Meeting requests must be accepted to be scheduled.
Register via the Register button.
2) Publish a business profile to showcase your needs
Create a clear and concise business profile to raise your visibility on the b2match platform.
Your profile should describe who you are, what you can offer to potential partners, and who you want to meet. A good profile will generate significantly more meeting requests.
3) Browse profiles of attendees
Go to the participants list to find out who is offering interesting and promising business opportunities.
4) Send & receive meeting requests
Browse published participants profiles and send meeting requests to those you want to meet during the event.
5) Matchmaking Event
How to initiate a Virtual Meeting?
Technical requirements for Virtual meetings